Friday 11 January 2013

love is in the air...

Hello there friends!

Hope you are keeping warm on this chilly winters night. I'm tinkering about with some designs for Valentines day cards. I'm going to keep them simple and not too mushy! Of course...they are mostly birds...I'm a bird crafting addict...I confess!

Here is this evenings work in progress...

and I might have to make some Owly cards too (a printed version of Owl dance card is in my etsy shop).


well...really must stop faffing about and procrastinating...it's Friday night and its time to party craft!

take care my lovelies
sending some love, light and laughter to ya'll






3 comments:

  1. Its a friday night, what has happened in our lives that we are excited by the idea of a bit of crafting? Happy Valentine's stitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed! Every little bit of time I can eek out to get crafting away from the demands of crazy kids is bliss!....but I do have a few nights out planned for the next few weeks...I shall hermit away no more! Happy crafting to you too x

      Delete
  2. Love your little owls, you really manage to get them to have a character! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...