Wednesday 3 July 2013

Butterflies butterflies everywhere!

I have been a little butterfly obsessed lately..they are appearing on my cards, brooches and arty things all round.  As you can see.....

yikes!!




My new hand stamped packaging ♥

I've been tinkering around today with making an arty patchwork picture and I think I'll frame it in a box frame. I need to get a mount made for it..but I think it's rather pretty!

Yikes...I've got to dash...I'm off to dance...hope you are all well...so sorry I've been a terribly neglectful blogger lately..it's all busy busy busy here at dotty headquarters!

Take care my lovelies and I'll be round to visit all your lovely blogs soon xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Dance you can make butterflies and you can Dance!!
    Oh my you are a wonder to behold......
    D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Daisy...I am indeed a crafting dancing crazy fool! :)

      Delete
  2. I love you butterflies they're beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little boxes are cool, like the butterfly attack photo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely butterflies...I especially like the last picture, will look really good in a box frame! Hope you weren't late for dancing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...