Wednesday 14 November 2012

In the midst of crafting chaos!

I've got my first craft stall next Friday, it's a lovely little one held at a lady's house and it sounds like it going to be super Christmassy  with an open fire, lots of Christmas lights and mulled wine!

I am, as usual, in a crazy last minutre crafting frenzy as the dealine approaches...here are some pics of the piles of semi made craft stuff lying around the house!!
There are plenty of nests, eggs, butterfly and dragonfly bodies mid production. I really need to get a move on! Unfortunately both kids were off ill today so the crafting has slowed up somewhat!
I still have about 50 pairs of ears to thread onto elastic. They have taken me a lot longer than I'd planned for...but we live and learn.

Finally, I've just (in a very sketchy fashion) painted a hatstand red. I'll be using it to display my tails...well thats the theory, I'm not too sure how it will all look yet!
Well gotta run now and resume mama duties...and try to sneak a little crafting in too!

Take Care
Love Dotty
xxx
and for no other reason than it made me laugh...here is a picture of my ma's daft cat Stumpy asleep! He must have over heated next to the Aga and attempted to move...but then just gave up!

 p.s aaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh James is destroying my craft room as I write this!! messy messy mess mess!!

19 comments:

  1. Hope that the little ones recover soon, all the best for your craft sale xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, they are all well now, just a case of the winter bug sniffles! x

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your craft fair ... I am sure it will be great ... hope the little ones are better soon ... and order is restored ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou...I'm not sure there is ever much order though ha! x

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your craft fair, hope you get all done in time and it sounds a lovely venue! Stumpy photo mad me chuckle. Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stumpy really is a most ridiculous cat! He makes us laugh a lot! Take care x

      Delete
  4. Hope the craft fair goes well for you. Can't wait to see photo's especially how it all came together on the hat stand.
    Hope you little ones feel better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck at the fair, it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, it should be a lovely evening...I'm just panicing trying to finish everything at the moment..will be such a relief when it's all done! :)

      Delete
  6. Hope the craft fair goes well - I might pop along and check it out if my purse will allow it :-) Make sure you give your stitchy fingers a break at some point!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be lovely to see you there...and my fingers are beginning to cramp!!

      Delete
  7. Oh sounds like festive fun!! Good luck with your stand x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, good luck for friday although I know you don't need it all your stuff looks grand. We have all just had this sick bug too just coming out the other end.The cat photo made me laugh. You will be konked out soon like him if you don't slow down. I'm quite jealous really, what a lovely chilled out life he has at the moment. Stark contrast to our crazy house holds. Maybe we should sew giant adult size tarten cat beds to crash in too.......maybe we could wear some of your cat ears, maybe I have already lost it and should take my own advice...... hope to see you soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi bird, when mum bought the cat bed we all talked about making a human sized one!! soooo cozy! hope you are all feeling better now, I'm in a sewing frenzy at the moment, and i still haven't got everything ready for Friday!! I really am a super last minute kinda girl! :)

      Delete
  9. Good luck with your plans - somehow I am quite sure you'll make it just finw : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cat looks like it melted lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...