Sunday 12 June 2011

Daydreaming on a rainy day

First an apology for the onset of rain....It was literally the day after i bothered to join 3 hoses together and gave the garden a good soaking that the hot spell and drought came to an abrupt end. It has rained ever since and now my drooping garden is washing away! Anyways, some food for thought...

I am in love with this bed...if only I could find a few thousand quid! It really is a thing of beauty. I like to think I'm not too materialistic but I just know it would make me happy!!!! honest!
no...sadly this is not one of my creations (i wish!!!)
Its handmade by an incredibly talented lady metal worker, Shawn Lovell over in California. Check out her website at http://www.slmetalworks.com/beds_a.html. 
It makes me want to train as a blacksmith or maybe I'll just bribe a certain friend of mine to make me one!!
I'm planning on painting a mural on the kids room wall. I like the idea of a tree silhouette and I love the idea of a bird house mounted on the wall. The inspiration came from this image...
The light can be bought from www.kidslovedesign.com. The website has some of the most gorgeous things, not cheap but very lovely, nice stuff for inspiration. The tree is made from vintage wallpaper (which you can buy too).
Also loving this lamp...
there's always room for shrooms!
and these...

dream away x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...